SECurity as a Service
Protect your network from
SECaaS (Security as a Service), also referred to as Firewall as a Service (FWaaS), is a unique offering providing our customers a turn-key subscription service for all of their essential network security needs. We bundle a next-generation firewall (NGFW) with a comprehensive security suite, management and reporting, and 24×7 support — all at an affordable monthly rate. Best of all, there is no upfront cost or investment for the hardware allowing businesses to grow their solution without locked-in long-term hardware commitments.
Our SECaaS offering consists of a powerful SonicWall next-generation firewall delivering the following services:
- an appliance that bundles all hardware and services needed for comprehensive network protection from a wide range of emerging threats.
- an Advanced Gateway Security Suite (AGSS) offering all-in-one network protection that combining gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention, application intelligence and control, and content filtering
- firmware updates and 24×7 support
- Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) multi-engine sandbox. This adds another layer of protection, empowering you to discover and stop unknown, zero-day attacks such as ransomware, before they infiltrate your network.
- (x2) VPN Client Access Licenses
- Out of the Box Amazon AWS integration supporting redundant VPN tunnels
All of the necessary security components are bundled into a convenient and attractive monthly subscription price with no upfront investment required.
Need even more protection, no problem. Some of the optional add-on services are:
- Capture Security Center (CSC) provides you with a powerful and intuitive solution to centrally manage and rapidly deploy SonicWall firewall for your customers.
- Add-on VPN Client Access Licenses in exact quantities, no need to purchase bulk licenses that you may never use. Sold in packages of 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 1000.
- High-Availability firewall (secondary device) with millisecond failover at a fraction of the price of the Primary device.
- Active/Active Clustering with Stateful High Availability
What we do, and how we do it.
We provide a full turn-key offering which includes any or all of the following:
- analysis of your bandwidth requirements
- review of current firewall configuration
- documentation of our findings
- feedback and recommendation on any security vulnerabilities
- suggest optional services might be of benefit
- determine ISP configuration (redundant providers, failover, load-balancing, etc.)
- recommendation of a solution with room for growth
- configuration of SECaaS devices
- testing of configuration
- assistance with VPN client deployment as required
- scheduling and cutover
- 24x7x365 support