Monitoring and Alerting
Costly downtime as a result of infrastructure failures can be prevented. Being alerted of a potential issue while in its infancy allows for proactive remediation avoiding a system outage.
Nothing is worse than arriving to the office unaware that systems have been down and your voice mailbox is full of uncomplimentary messages.
Knowing you have a problem is half the battle…
How can Net2Alert Managed Monitoring and Alerting Help?
Net2Alert, our in-house customized monitoring and alerting service, will not only alert when a system is down, but will provide notification when a system is degrading.
Our team monitors all configured systems 24x7x365 and, based on subscribed service, will simply notify our customer or take action to resolve.
Net2Alert is able to monitor an array of system services
– CPU and memory usage to find and resolve issues with poorly performing applications and services
– Page File and Disk consumption to assist in planning for upgrades to the system to handle current load
– Monitoring of running services to alert on OS and service instability
– Ping response times to help resolve network congestion issues
WINDOWS EVENT LOG MONITORS
– Scanning of all or subset of Windows event logs for system warnings or errors generated by applications, services, and hardware
– Mail monitor to verify response of POP3, SMTP, IMAP service availability
– SNMP monitoring of non-Windows devices such as routers, firewalls, network switches, and any SNMP compliant device
– Server Temperature monitor with free Speedfan utility
– Web Page monitor to alert when internal or customer facing web pages are down
– Citrix services and login monitoring to ensure virtualization infrastructure is responding to client requests
– File Age monitors alerting on exceeding old files based on customized allowable dates
– File and Directory change monitors to alert if specific protect system files and directories are modifies
– Directory Quota monitors to alert of excessive consumption by specific users or systems